Friday, December 4, 2020

 So my latest caption seems to be very popular and already has more views then a number of my earlier captions.  So I'm curious as too why, and what do you, my audience want to see in future captions?  I want to improve my blog and any input from my viewers would help a lot, so I would really appreciate any suggestions, critiques, and opinions.  Also what are things that I'm already doing that you like and want too see more of?  Thank you to everyone who is a fan of this blog and I hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I like the captions where the girl ends up in a long term predicament. Like the last one or number 29 (even though she ends up with quite a bit of power which isn't really my thing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I have a quite a few ideas that involve long term/permanent denial that I've been sitting on, I'll try and move forward with some of those.

      Delete