Saturday, April 3, 2021

Caption 73: Stefanie the Virgin



 After investing so much in the idea of losing your virginity on your wedding night it's impossible for it to not be a let down.  So maybe staying a virgin is the better choice. 

I had this caption scheduled for June originally but I've decided to move it up to ask this.  This is by far the longest caption I've written and personally I've always enjoyed longer captions more but I'm curious what my audience thinks.  Is this caption too long? let me know if you think so.

2 comments:

  1. It's maybe a bit long, but good. Definitely rather have it than not. Mebe could've split it over 2 images, a teeny tiny series. If you prefer them this length, go right ahead, we'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really hard to read text this small

    ReplyDelete